Super Sentai!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Super Sentai!

The rangers of the world unite to fight the evil and even each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gokaiger Pirate Ship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

Gokaiger Pirate Ship Empty
PostSubject: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:59 am

The Gokaiger Pirate ship! An incredibly large ship used to navigate through the vast darkness of space to battle against the evil space empire, the Vangyack! No one but the Gokaiger rangers can control the ship and use it to form the Megazord....
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:00 am

Ikari had been patiently waiting on the upper deck of the Gokaiger pirate ship. Everyone but him had gone down to have some lunch on Earth, what a bummer it was! Instead of enjoying a decent meal Ikari was stuck babysitting an annoying mechanical parrot and taking. Care of the ship. "Navi! Is there a board game we can play or something? It's really boring here! Gosh!" Leaning against the rail, he relaxed himself, allowing the pleasant breeze to flow through his hair and carry his scarf.
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:06 am

As gai was sitting relaxing enjoying the breeze a white glowing orb gentle rushed into the ship and swirling around the corridors. The orb then spotted gai and swirled in front of him violently causing gai great shock and distress. The orbs light quickly grew very bright as it began to transform into a human body.
Back to top Go down
https://supersentaiworld.board-directory.net
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:14 am

"What the heck!? Is this a ghost!? Navi!! Navi!! Come! Hurry up!!" Ikari stepped a few feet back, frightened to the core. This gleaming orb had made an appearance from out of nowhere! The orb had then started to form a human body. "Oh Navi!! You're missing it!! Hurry up and come!!"

Navi: "I'm coming! Stop rushing me!"
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 am

The Orb became human and he walked towards Gai with a stern serious look "Ikari Gai of earth i am Super Elite Squad Member Tekkan Aira of SPD. I come from Sector 12 of the galaxy from the Planet nosha. Ive come for something Gai that you possess. My superior's have informed me that you have the ranger keys and power of the 6th rangers including my own and a morpher as well. i have been instructed to retreive these powers as you have been deemed not worthy of its power and its better for man kind if i take them off your hands and use them myself to save this world. your services will no longer be needed!" He waited for a responce from the young man and held out his hand for the items he had come to claim
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 am

Ikari stood there in awe. What he had just heard was devastating! Just what were the others going to say if they returned to see him without a morpher. He didn't know whether to cry from the news or ask the Omega Ranger for a personal autograph!

Navi: "Ikari, just give the morpher to him! He's a superior and a very strong ranger! I suggest you do what he says."

Navi flew in place and faced Ikari, who's head was way down. He slowly looked up at the Omega Ranger, with a determined look. "No! You're not getting this! I've already proven myself to the Gokaiger rangers! That means I don't have to prove myself to you!"

Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:39 am

Tekkan looked at him with a serious face and grabbed his coller "you dare question me and oppose me if u refuse you will be arrested for a high crime of treasen and other wizes a traitor"! he threw him on the floor and went after the ranger chest
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:49 am

Ikari was grabbed by the collar and was thrown on the floor after being scolded. The Omega Ranger wanted the morphy very badly, but Ikari wasn't going to let him have it without a fight. He pushed himself back onto his feet and reached for his morpher, using it to transform into the Silver pirate ranger. "Goooooookaaaai...Sillllvvveeeeer!!!" He stood there in the ranger suit, staring down the Omega Ranger.

Navi: "Uh-oh, this is going to get ugly!"

Navi flew away allowing the two to stare each other down. "I wish I could show you my awesome moves but I have something better to show you!" He reached for a ranger key and slid it into the morpher activating it. In seconds Ikari transformed into another ranger, the GoseiKnight!
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:57 am

Tekkan looked at the ranger in front of him and glared "you leave me no choice Gai i will take the powers by force now " He moved his wristed towards his face and he grabbed his morpher "SPD EMERGENCY!" His suit began to change and transformer "FACE ON!" His helment now took form and he was complete.
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:07 am

Ikari stood there in excitement! The Omega Ranger had finally made his full appearance! Now this was going to get good. He tilted his head and held in all of his excitement, but it was no use. Even when he was on the verge of losing his powers Ikari jumped up and down screaming and shouting. "Oh my! You look way too cool! Unfortunately, I must take you down! But can I get an autograph after? Hmm." He pulled out his LeonLaser and kept it at his side, ready to fire if Omega Ranger attacked first.

Ikari walked back, making some distance between the two. "I know you're very fast! So I'll keep myself far from you.."
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:12 am

Tekkan looked at his opppenent and then jumped out the gokaiger pirate ship onto the ground and waved at Gai "hey come down if you wana fight to your fullest and not cause so much damage you brat!" he ready himself in a fighting stance and stood waiting for his enemy grabbing his morpher
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:17 am

Ikari watched as the Omega Ranger jumped off the ship. It was probably best to take the fight somewhere else. If one scratch was dealt to this ship Captain Marvelous would get extremely mad. He jumped after Omega, firing shots at him while dropping to the ground. Each beam was sent at Omega with such accuracy and speed. After he landed he looked up at the other ranger to see how he handled the attack. "I'm not a brat!
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 am

Tekkan watched as Gai jumped out of the ship and fired accurate shots at him directly. they were 2 fast to dodge but not 2 strong to destroy. he quickly grabbed his morpher twisting the bike handle on his wrist and thus spreading both his arms to his sides."Deka Shield!" A huge force field surrounded his body and covered every inch of him so no damage could be dealt. "i am well aware of your powers and this rangers abilities, i fought along side him in the great war" he once again grabbed his morpher twisting the bike handle viciously waiting for Gai's next move
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 am

All of the shots had hit Omega, but he was unscathed. He used a force field to protect himself from the incoming shots. Ikari would not end there however, he fired several more shots and after the last beam rushed in towards the Omega ranger! The Leonlaser had transformed into the Leonlaser Sword. A close combat battle would ensue! "Heeere I come!!!"
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 am

even as ikari Gai had fired several more shots his beams were still deflected by the force field "give up your attacks cant hurt me" just as he spoke the shield wore down and he so Gai rush at him with his blade in hand ready to strike. with tekkan's quick thinking he twisting the handle on his morpher and his glew brightly "SPD MUSCLE MODE" HIs body started to grow and he gripped his fist as he smacked the ground hard sending a shock waves toward Gai breaking the ground under him. while Gai was stunned by the quake Tekkan ran to him and twisted his morpher again "SPD HYPER MODE ENGAGED!" he began punching him with lighting fast speeds
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:14 pm

The cracked ground would cause Ikari to lose balance and stumble, leaving him open. Omega ranger had used the window to deliver a barrage of lightning fast punches. Sparks flew out of Ikari's torso and he was pushed back, demorphing back into his Gokaisilver. "Ugh! You are too strong and fast for Goseiknight...." Ikari stood up and used another ranger key, this time transforming into Shinkengold. "Now you're in for a Gold rush! Aha, that was a good one!"
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:21 pm

under his visor tekkan smirk and was pleased at his performance to demorph Gai to his previous state " i expected more from the choosen one of the gokai celluar morpher" he slowly walked towards Gai twisting this morpher roughly and stopped at the sight of another transformation "WHAT IS THIS!" He watched and saw as his oppenent became the great shinkengold "oh so its a speed battle you want then thats what ur guna get! SPD HYPER MODE"
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:35 pm

"Well...Then let's do this! Oh yeah!" Ikari placed his hand on the hilt of his Baracuda Blade. Both of his eyes were on the Omega ranger ahead. He slid his foot to the side and in the blink of an eye vanished. Using the ShinkenGold's incredible speed Ikari rushed forward, slicing at his foe's right arm. When he passed him he sheathed the blade, turning his head back to see if he hit his foe.
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:52 pm

sparks flew out as he was damaged badly and at such high speeds he was almost untouchable "AHHHHH" he collasped to the ground and watched his oppenet bost about his speed. He turn around quickly "NOT BAD BRAT" He disappeared and appeared in front of the ranger hitting hit with a barrage of punchs "SPD HYPER PUNCH"
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 pm

OOC: Good shit bro! Oh and Chat box!

Ikari turned around to see his damaged foe. He didn't stand down for long though. Just like Ikari he disappeared as well appearing in front of him. "Remember we are both fast!" He unsheathed his blade quickly and set it in front of him to defend against the high speed attacks. The power had pushed Ikari back but he was good! "Nice!!! Really nice!!"
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:13 pm

As the blade blocked his power the force of both of them pushed them apart and as he did he quickly twisted his morpher once again and puncheed the ground "SPD ELETRIC MODE" a huge electric current rushed toward Gai!
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:04 am

Both of the rangers were pushed back but only one followed with an attack! A tunneling shockwave with electricity pulse forward from one little punch. "Pretty nice! But not good enough if you know what I mean!" Ikari jumped into the air, leaping over the attack, and unsheathed the blade. Slamming it down on Omega with a downward slash!
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 am

Tekkan saw as his attack was easily dodged by a simple limp into the air but Tekkan anticipated this and grabbed his morpher twisting it fast and percise "SPD POWER MODE" His strength,speed,defence,and agility greatly increased. He looked up to see Gai coming down at him with the blade. Tekkan with such confidence grabbed the bladed with one arm as Gai was stopped in the air hanging from the handle of the blade "Pathetic child" Tekkan then threw Gai towards a building with his new aquired strength and Gai was sent through the brick wall of the building
Back to top Go down
Gokai Silver

Gokai Silver

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:22 pm

"What the!?" Ikari's blade was stopped! It was simply grabbed by the Omega Ranger like a little toy. He was then thrown towards a nearby building, crashing through the wall and rolling onto the floor. "Ughh....He's really strong." Standing on his two feet, he looked through the hole and focused on Omega, quickly drawing four exploding chopsticks and hurling them at Omega through the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Omega ranger
Admin
Omega ranger

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:42 pm

as tekkan threw Gai through the brick walll a huge puff of smoke was created "Are you done yet Gai im not impressed!" just as he spoke 4 chopped sticks came out of the smoke directly at him there was no time to dodge since it was so sudden but he could do the next best thing "SPD HYPER MODE" in a instant time was slowed down for the omega ranger and the fast projectiles were slowly coming toward him "such a newbie" he caught every one and just dropped them on the floor slowly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gokaiger Pirate Ship   Gokaiger Pirate Ship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gokaiger Pirate Ship
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sentai! :: Sentai Worlds :: Power Ranger Pirates-
Jump to: